Highest Quality Black Canada Goose Lightweight Down Jackets Breton Coat Canada Goose Vest Uk 2215M
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Strategically placed down-fill around the core and at the hood for lightweight warmth where you need it
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Signature double-stripe reflective details at the back add visibility in low light
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Articulated sleeves enhance fit
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Hem is longer in the back for added coverage and protection
- Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: double entry pockets with top flap and snap closures. Side entry has zipper closures and tricot fabric interior at knuckle side for softness and warmth
- 1 interior pocket: security pocket with zipper closure
No FurLearn More
675 Fill Power White Goose DownLearn More
Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on gentle cycle.
WARM, BREATHABLE AND DURABLE 3-LAYER SOFT SHELL
Our laminated 3-layer soft shell fabric with high loft fleece backing makes this 2-way stretch configuration our warmest and most comfortable, waterproof and breathable shell at the right weight, integrating the utmost in durability and performance. Ideal to thrive in the coldest conditions during high-intensity pursuits. Learn more about Tri-Durance-SS
- Water Resistant
- 2-Way Stretch
WINDPROOF, WATER RESISTANT & ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT
This durable, ultra-lightweight fabric with ripstop construction is designed to withstand high winds, light rain and snow. Made from 100% Nylon with a DWR finish, stay dry and comfortable in unpredictable weather.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEXTHERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™Whether you\’re working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we\’ve developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
41°F / 23°F
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
32°F / 5°F
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
There are no reviews yet.